Sunlight, ISO0001 certified, PCB assembly manufacturer, follows procedures under quality and process controls. These procedures assure that our product meets customer requirements, including the selection of the suppliers, production inspection, outgoing inspection and customer service. Below are the actions Sunlight takes to establish itself as a qualified manufacturing partner.
- We only source from quality suppliers. And qualified suppliers must be evaluated and audited by our supplier evaluation team.
- All incoming materials will be verified before sending to warehouse. We apply first-in-first-out policy to material control.
- A series of fabrication process control, including manufacturing instruction (MI), equipment management and maintenance, strict WIP inspection and monitoring as well as working instructions, have been introduced to production.
- Physical testing, AOI testing, X-ray inspection and In-Circuit Testing for finished PCB assembly are implemented to ensure the output control.
- Outgoing audit makes sure products are fully functioning before packing. In addition, every shipment's fabrication part number, customer's part number, quantity, destination address and packing list are carefully checked before delivery.
- We provide after-sales customer services to respond to customers’ further requirements and feedback. A long term partnership relies on continuous services and mutual trust.