- Our PCB assembly services include conventional through hole (PTH) and surface mount technology (SMT), printed circuit boards (PCBs). Surface mount wave flow soldering is performed using tight process control monitored with Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) while through hole soldering managed according to the needs of the assembly with wave, selective wave or manual hand soldering.
- Our process control establishes from risk analysis and risk mitigation through verification, validation, and statistical process control.
- We continuously improve assembly quality through reducing waste, increasing efficiency while still maintaining lower cost.
- We obtain a well trained and highly skilled workforce that delivers satisfying quality assembly work.
- We invest in well calibrated equipment to ensure consistent product quality.
- We maintain and ensure ESD control conformance to ANSI/ESD S20.20.